THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Your name
- Your email address
If you contact us, make an order enquire we may keep a record of that correspondence.
If you have interacted with us via social media e.g. by liking our Facebook page, we may contact you via those platforms.
At the point when you visit our Website, we might gather specialized information about the gadget you are utilizing, including where accessible your IP address, working framework and program type. This is utilized for framework organization and to work on the look and feel of our web presence.
Special Category Data (also known as sensitive personal information)
We don’t gather any extraordinary classifications of individual data about you (this incorporates insights concerning your race or identity, strict or philosophical convictions, sexual direction, political sentiments, worker’s organization enrollment, data about your wellbeing and hereditary and biometric information)
A cookie is a little record of letters and numbers that we store on your program or gadget in the event that you concur. We utilize the accompanying sorts of treats: • Strictly vital cookies. These are treats that are needed for the activity of our Website. They incorporate, for instance, treats that empower you make a request • Analytical/execution cookies. These cookies permit us to perceive and count the quantity of guests and to perceive how guests move around our Website. This assists us with further developing the manner in which the two destinations work, for instance, by guaranteeing that clients are discovering what they are searching for without any problem.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- with your consent
- where we need to perform a contract with you e.g. when you make an order with us
- where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
We may use personal information held about you in the following ways:
- to confirm orders following an enquiry
- to fulfil orders you place with us
- to advise you of special offers and discounts
- to respond to queries you send us
When contacting you for any of the above purposes we may do so by phone or email. Your data will be treated in accordance with applicable data protection law. It will not be disclosed to anyone outside Antminer Distributor Europe BV, our group, and any other parties named or described in section 8 below.
We may rely on legitimate interests to process your personal information, provided that your interests do not override our own. Where we rely on legitimate interests, these interests are:
- to keep our records updated and to study how our Website and other services are used
- to administer and protect our business and web presence (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting)
- to inform our marketing strategies
- to grow our business
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SAFE
We utilize an assortment of physical and specialized measures to keep your own data safe and to forestall unapproved admittance to, use or revelation of it. We control who approaches your information (using both physical and electronic means).
STORAGE AND RETENTION
Where do we store your personal information?
Electronic data and databases are stored on secure servers in the Netherlands and we also use Mailchimp, a US company who participates and complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Network.
How long do we keep it?
We gather and store individual data for purposes associated with our business. Thusly, we will just hold your own data however long important for those reasons.
In the event that you submit a request we will save your own data for a considerable length of time from the date of your connection with us. We feel that seven years is a satisfactory time-frame, to consider any questions or cases to help a case or something else. This is additionally the period inside which expense gathering specialists might interest to see and review our records.
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We might have to uncover your own data to third parties. Where we do as such, any such revelation will be on the premise that these third parties are needed to keep the information we give them private and secure and won’t utilize it for some other reason than to complete the administrations they are performing for us.
In the event that we decide to sell, move, or union pieces of our business or our resources, we might unveil your own data to the new proprietors of the business. Then again, we might try to procure different organizations or converge with them. Assuming a change happens to our business, the new proprietors might utilize your own data similarly as set out in this arrangement.
DISCLOSURES REQUIRED BY LAW
We are subject to the law like everyone else. We may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
We want you to remain in control of your personal information. Part of this is making sure you understand your legal rights, which are as follows:
- where your personal information is processed on the basis of consent, the right to withdraw that consent
- the right to confirmation as to whether or not we are holding any of your personal information and, if we are, to obtain a copy of it
- from 25 May 2018, the right to have certain data provided to you in a portable electronic format (where technically feasible)
- the right to have inaccurate personal information rectified
- the right to object to your personal information being used for marketing or profiling, or on the basis of our or a third party’s legitimate interest
- the right to restrict how your personal information is used
- the right to be forgotten, which allows you to have your personal information erased in certain circumstances (though this is not an absolute right and may not apply if we need to continue using it for a lawful reason)
In the event that you might want additional data about any of your privileges or wish to practice them, kindly reach us utilizing the subtleties given in segment 1.
If it’s not too much trouble, remember that there are exemptions for the rights above and, however we will consistently attempt to react agreeable to you, there might be circumstances where we can’t do as such (for instance, in light of the fact that the data does not exist anymore or there is a special case which applies to your solicitation). In case you are not content with our reaction, or you accept that your information assurance or security rights have been encroached, you should contact the NL Information Commissioner’s Office, which administers information insurance consistence in the NL.
UPDATING THIS POLICY
We may update this Policy at any time. When we do, we will post a notification on our Website and we will also revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We encourage users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we hold.